High Risk Work Licence


TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more)

EWP Basket2


  • 1. MUST have 2 forms of ID. (Drivers License with photo and either an Australian bank card, Medicare card or a valid passport)
  • 2. MUST bring 2 passport photos unless you have a current License to Perform High Risk Work in another class.
  • 3. MUST be at least 18 years of age.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  According to the Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) regulations, any person currently enrolled in a course of High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) training can perform the work as a trainee when supervised at the workplace by a person with a current HRW license for the work.

 FUNDED TRAINING.....Are you eligible for the Construction Training Fund Rebate? Find out here >> Am I Eligible?

Enrolment:                             Course Calendar