Truck Licensing & Safety

Daysafe now conducts Truck Driver Licensing - training and assessment. Our fleet consists of 2 Volvo Multi-Body Prime Movers.

One is equipped with a Synchromesh Gearbox whilst the other has a Non-Synchromesh (Road Ranger). 

With our fleet we can conduct HR, HC & MC Training and Assessment services.

DOWNLOAD our 5 Step Process to gaining your license here: 5 Step Process 

Please choose from these options: