Daysafe Training - Coronavirus 2022 Update
We want to thank you for your patience and cooperation during this very challenging situation and provide you with an update on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic as we continue to respond to the changes moving forward in 2022.
Daysafe Training's Leadership Team are closely monitoring the changing status of the pandemic and its adverse impact on not only the Vocational Education & Training sector, but our way of life as a whole.
We would like to assure you that the health and safety of our families, staff, clients, students, visitors and community remains our top priority and we are complying with all local, state and federal government requirements and advice as it comes to hand.
On arrival, all students & visitors will be required to:
Any person identified at our centre as being at risk of carrying COVID-19 (including flu-like symptoms or temperature over 37.5 degrees) will be immediately isolated and given appropriate support.
For general queries or for further advice on how to seek medical attention, the Coronavirus Health Information Line phone number is 1800 020 080.
To prevent potential transmission at our centre;
We are kindly asking that everyone please comply with these measures prior to, and whilst attending our facility.
We have also engaged an online based training platform to provide most of our services remotely to reduce the amount of face to face time.
Downloading your Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate
MYGOV – MEDICARE ACCOUNT NOT LINKED:
1. Sign into MyGov.
2. If you haven’t already linked Medicare to your MyGov account, you will need to select Link another Service, under Your Services and click on the Medicare icon.
You will be required to answer several security questions, prior to Medicare linking to your My Gov account.
3. Once your Medicare account has been linked to MyGov, the Medicare icon will appear under Your Services on the MyGov home page.
4. Click on the Medicare icon and then select Immunisation History.
5. You will then need to enter your name.
6. Your COVID-19 digital certificate can be downloaded as a PDF on this page.
MEDICARE ONLINE ACCOUNT THROUGH MYGOV:
1. Sign in to your MyGov account using a browser on your device.
2. Select Medicare.
3. Click on View immunisation history.
4. You will then need to enter your name.
5. Click on either Add to Apple Wallet or Save to phone for Google Play.
EXPRESS PLUS MEDICARE MOBILE APP:
1. Select Immunisation history from Services.
2. Enter your name, then View COVID-19 digital certificate.
3. Click on either Add to Apple Wallet or Save to phone for Google Play.
Please note - If you’re using an IOS device, you can use the Safari or Chrome browsers. If you’re using an Android device, you need to use the Chrome browser.
You can get a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination proof through My Health Record. Visit their website My Health Record to find out how to get proof of your immunisation and vaccination information.
If you can’t get proof online, your vaccination provider can print your immunisation history statement for you.
You can also call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask them to send your statement to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call, email or message us.
It is our strong desire to effectively manage risks related to COVID-19 while enabling you and all trainees to continue to access the essential training services you need to work safely.
Obviously, this service is dependent on participants co-operation, so anyone displaying Covid-19 like symptoms or not feeling well for any reason, is obliged to let us know so we can support you in any way we can.
We really do appreciate your co-operation throughout this trying time.
Thanks for your patience, and all the best to our community.
For more information please visit:
Please find our Emergency Response Business Continuity Plan (Coronavirus) HERE